1780 Stone House
a vacation rental in
Historic Lexington, VA
Details and Rates
- Property type: Restored historic residence
- Accommodations: 1 bedroom, 2 baths Sleeps 4
- Amenities: gas grill, deck, gas log, patio,cookware, tableware, eclectic collection of kitchenware, utensils, full size refrigerator, stove, microwave, sleeper sofa, queen bed, linens, games, books, bose radio, TV cable, antiques.
- Rates: $185 per night for 2 people. $25.00 per additional person per night, discounts for weekly or monthly stays. A local lodging tax of 13.3% will be added
- Deposit and payment: 50% of stay due on booking the other 50% at arrival. Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express and personal checks accepted.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations whole or in part must be made 30 days prior to scheduled arrival date for refund. A booking charge of $25 will be applied in any case.
- Restrictions: Well behaved pets and children welcome. $10 per day charge for pets.
- Surrounding Attractions:, Natural Bridge and caverns, Safari Park, Virginia Horse Center , Appalachian Trail, Blue Ridge Mountains, Stonewall Jackson House, Robert E. Lee Chapel, George Washington and Jefferson National Forest, VMI, W&L are next door.
Master Bedroom of 1780 Stone House in Lexington, Virginia
218 S. Main St.
540 463 2521