1780 Stone House
a vacation rental in
Historic Lexington, VA
This lovingly restored old Stone House has been witness to much of Lexington's history over the past 200 years. Come make it your headquarters while you become part of that history!
- Large master bedroom with Queen bed and private bath
- Great room on the main floor with full kitchen and queen sleeper.
- Large fireplace with gas logs in the great room
- Second full bath with washer dryer downstairs
- Deck off the master bedroom.
- Conveniently located near colleges and downtown
1780 Stone House at 708 N. Main in Historic Lexington, Virginia
Whether you are visiting the colleges or the Virginia Horse Center, Natural Bridge, just vacationing, or "whatever", this 200 year old restored house awaits you to make it your headquarters while here in this most beautiful area. It is quiet inside the two foot thick stone walls. I have furnished the house with interesting things, antique furniture, and my eclectic collection of kitchen ware. Parking is on the street. There are 8-10 spaces in the immediate vicinity of the house and few are ever in use. The Jordan's Point Park is just a block down to the river. The Woods Creek trail through town starts at the park.
Reservations and Information
218 S. Main St.
Lexington, VA. 24450
540 463 2521
Here are scans from my guestbook.